Tuesday, May 4, 2010



Guess what? Andrew today told me this Thursday he go meeting for under 15 girls competition.. Wow~! Got good news also got bad news la.. Good news is I AM DAMN HAPPY BECAUSE CAN PLAY BASKETBALL! Haha.. [ Like I never play like that ] =.= The bad news is I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO PREPARE FOR MY EXAM~ T_T Maybe competition will start from next week. I don't want competition on exam time.. It may be a tiring day for me though.. Haih~ And not enough time for me to training and study.. Haih.. Very unlucky though~!


Tell you guys a thing la.. Last week Puan Nazrah asked Fang Jenn to buy a cloth, BUT you guess what he bought.. He bought a table ah..=.='' Now your stomach sure pain till like what ho? xD Well, don't laugh ma~ Cannot simply laugh 'Coby' o.. Haha.. Gonna offline le.. Time too sleep~ Haha.. Good night, everyone~ I know it is lame.. Sorry guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment