Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sadness

Hmm~ I am back! Yea! I am really back here!
LOL! I got nothing to do right now..
I have no idea what should I do the next! Hmmmm~
I don't  feel like studying although the exam is coming soon!
And I couldn't find the way to cool myself down after I read what I wrote to you!
Sucks man! What to do? Maybe what I wrote got a bit touch?
Hmm~ I got no idea..

Yea! I promise myself not to cry even though I am sad, hurt or what so ever!
I will go through it happily! >< So, guys, no need to care about me!
I AM ALL RIGHT!xD
Just now I went to Tiing's house, me, Yen and Tiing talked lots of thingy!
About friends? About life? About everything that we can share..
The most important thing is I KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO THE NEXT!
Yea! That's right! I can do it! I got confident, right? =]

Time.. I can wait for your changes! Seriously...
Right now thinking about our memories, everything that we did..
There is lots of memories that I can remember in my heart..
So... Waiting for you~ Waiting for you~ Waiting for your changes every time~
No! I am not crying! I am very happy! Yea! No needa worry about me, guys!

Just now somebody told me that another girl said WE doesn't like her..
Something like that la.. Lol!
No la.. I am just don't like your attitude..
I know I shouldn't write here about her, but this is my blog, I can write anything I want, right?
She misunderstood le la.. We didn't even said we don't like her..
So girl, don't misunderstood! =D Cheer!!!

Hehe.. This morning got message with ah zhou..
She said wanna knock my head? Ahahaha.. I am waiting at here..
Come her and catch me! Hey! You cannot ask people to help you.. ><
Neninenipupu~ Bluekz~ xD

Be honest, my interest with basketball is getting lesser and lesser..
Haish.. Maybe this is what we called FATE!
Aiya, forget about it la.. Join Kuching team, I think I should dream in the next world..
And not in the real world.. I will play it whenever I free..
Show I ever had memories with my friends on the 1st year I joined..
Guys, do you remember that you guys gave me a basketball?
Although it is not nice than SPALDING, but I appreciate it A LOT!=D
And yet, that day we also got competition, and you guys gave me that, I really don't know what should I say..
I was so touched when I get the basketball.. T^T
But right now.. Haish~ You see our team? Everyone got their OWN LIFE! ='(
Still remember G.B.T? I am sure you forget about it already..
That's our team name!!! Where is our team work?!
Where is our happiness?! Where is it?! Can somebody tell me? T^T
I just need somebody to tell~ I-I don't need to much~ Just somebody to tell~
I am so hurt! Really hurt! I am always jealous the other team..
They all got their team, and they all are BEST FRIEND!
Where is ours?! Lim fong, do you guys know?
She is Miri team..
I am always jealous with her team, because her team is FULL OF MEMORIES that remind about us! T_T

Suan le.. I am tired of this anymore.. If time can go back I don't wish this to happen ONE MORE TIME!!
I wish to have a good life, good team and more!
Can you guys do that? T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment