Monday, October 4, 2010

Before P.M.R

Hmm~ See the title you guys surely know tomorrow is what special day gua?
Yea! Bingo! I will have my P.M.R examination by tomorrow!
Woo hoo~! After one more week, then I can have my HOLIDAY!!
Muahahaha~! I can't wait for that.. T^T

I am thinking how should I get a better result and let them see..
Well, I still got LOTS of thing cannot memorize, specially SEJARAH =.='''
Although Sejarah is my favourite subject, but I couldn't ask my brain to help me..
What to do? Brain not good ma.. T^T
I can only do now is pray, helping myself, try my best do in the examination room..
I cannot sleep in the room! Yea! Even is a single second, I cannot waste it!!!

Hey! Actually prepare for P.M.R also got lots of thing need to do..
Before the examination, you should check you hair, fingernails and bla bla bla..
And the most important thing is MUST BRING I.C!

I am quite thankful to Lord, because HE put me in a room that is the person that I knew?
Hmm~ Don't get it? That's meant, I will be sitting examination with my CLASSMATE!
Yeah! I am quite happy, because it make me feel comfortable!
So, thanks! Lord! >.< I will try my best to do that!!! Hehez..

K la, time's up! I should sleep earlier and prepare for my examination tomorrow!
Night night.. Muackz~ Pray for me, guys!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment