Let's guess! What time is it?
Wow! It is 2a.m.!!! I was just finish watching movie which is on TV2 just now..XD
Nothing to ma, so I am writing blog which I can say ANYTHING that is happy or even sad thingy!
Today is Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday o.O
Then is my day to againts with S.M.K Saints..
Yeah!! Good luck to me then!
It reminds me something when I say about match at Batu Kawa last time..
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I was called by coach to remind other player to do what the next Sunday ( 31/10/2010 )
He asked me remind them to wear blue jersey and so on..
And at the end I get SOMEBODY answer that ' I will remind them next time '
Hey! I am here telling you, I was just helping you and listen to what was coach said!
I was just helping you to save your phone money and yet you do that to me?
O?! I am sorry saying about you HERE, but her is my blog, and I can do anything what I want.. LOLS!!
Ahahahaha! I was so silly by helping you last time, and I regret it! Yea!
Now, I wanna say that I HATE YOU! YAP SZE HAN!!!!! >.<
You did something and fool me around! Esh!!!
I am gonna screw you when I meet ya next time!!! Grrrr!!
Lose control right now.. ><
But I am sure you are LAUGHING right now =/
I am not gonna say what did she do because I promised her just now..
And don't worry about the secret that I promised.. I WON'T SAY IT OUT, k? ^^
And one more thing, PLEASE don't fool me again next time.. =.='''
Screw it!!!xDDDDDDD
Hmmmm~ What should I write right now? Hahas~!
Actually I got lots of thing wanna share with you, guys..
But I refuse to say it out because I scare later lots of problem might happen..
And I don't wish it to be happen =/
Maybe certain thing cannot say it out, will be a better choice..
Haha.. I don't know what I am talking about..=P
It's ok.. I know what does that mean enough liao!! Muahahah!
You know what?! Next Tuesday is my birthday! ( According to Chinese calendar )
Woots! I am gonna celebrate same as Ruby eh!! Neninenipupu~!
My birthday, HERE I COME!!!!
So, I got nothing to write now..
I am gonna stop here.. Bye! Guys!
Good luck to me, and pray for me! ^0^
Thanks! Night night~ ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment