28 more days is Christmas day, then 31 more days is P.M.R result coming!!!
Christmas day I am not worry at all cause MAYBE I going out with my friends to celebrate Christmas Eve!
But P.M.R result!!!?? Oh no!! The day I am waiting for!! Hiak hiak hiak!!!
I studied till half life ah, of course I need to know what result I get ma.. Isn't it? :P
Lalalalala~ Come come come!! Christmas fast fast come! Result also fast fast come!
And school days also fast fast come! Like that I can stay at school and play with my friend!
Then I wont feel B.O.R.E.D everyday and kept on sigh-ing! >.<
Come on! Chinese New Year also come la! So I can get ANG PAO many many!!
Buy many many new clothes and go Sibu play!!! Wakakakakaka!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Cham liao!! Me and 7th mile friends same same la ho?
Bopien! Maybe this days wire put wrong jor! Aikx~
I still got many thing wanna play with friends la!! Is time haven't come nia ma!!
Watch movie, play badminton, play basketball, and shopping!!! Muahahahaha!!
Guys! I think next time you guys meet me, maybe can bring some "medicine" for me liao!
Cause I am really crazy! Sottttt jorrrr~ ^~^
Hmmmm~ Heard SOMEBODY gonna go Bintulu and had a competition lo!
Jia you~! Girl! I know you can do it!! Hehez! ^^
I wanna go Bintulu too!!! Haish! I am really miss my grandma la!
Why my mum don't wanna go Bintulu and let me see my grandma and play with my cousin?
Sienx lo! People holiday go travelling, but me le?
Stay at home sleeping, watch movie, online, and read novel!
I don't want laaaa! I wanna go Bintulu!! Please~!
Who can sponsor me money and let me go? Haish~ I am missing my grandma!!!!
Long time didn't see her le laa!! Sienx si~!!! >.<
Ok la.. Nothing much to say.. I off le.. Bye~
No comments:
Post a Comment