Let me think, what should I write about? Hmmm...
Like that la, let's start from 23 of December..
Everyone sure knows that day was PMR result come out!
Woo! I reached school at around 10.30am..
Before going to school, I was with my mum went to eat laksa near my house..
Oh yeah! The laksa.......DELICIOUS!!! :D
On the way went to school, I was too nervous!! Oh man!! You cant never imagine this!! >.<
I saw a lot of Form 3 students inside the school hall, and some were jumping, screaming and anything that they could do!
It was my turn to get my result, and after taking the paper, I REALLY COULDN'T BELIEVE THAT!
I GOT 5A AND 3B!! I screamed!!! I laughed!! My friends congrats me, hugged me!!
The most happiest is my mum la, she knew I got that result, happy till like what ah..
Hahaz.. I am really satisfies with the result though! I wanna keep it up again though!! =)
So the night, my uncle and his family came Kuching here to travelling for a few days..
Their's flight was at 11.40pm and before that I slept a while..
I was slept with my mum there and had on the air-cond, it was too cold and I couldn't sleep.. =.=
I woke up at 12am something and that time they all already reached home..
Nothing special at that time, they all chatting around and finally slept at 3am something..
I woke up at 9am something the next day (24 of December) and I was so so so tired..
I couldn't sleep again, because I need to shopping with them.. =(
So my uncle and his wife, me and my mum went to Spring shopping left three child at home.. :D
I so cruel ho? Hahah!!
11am something we reached the Spring and shopping till 5pm something without sitting!!
My legs on that day so sour... ugrh!! ><
But I got a pair of shoes and a sign with BODY GLOVE shirt.. :P
My aunt said this is for your result present.. I am damn happy with this present.. ^^
At night, FOUR family at Lok Tian together ate dinner, all together was 13 people..
Oh no! So many!! :D The dishes was so nice and I ate until finish!! Hehez..
BUT IT WAS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED FOR ME THAT DAY THOUGH!
You guys knew my uncle right? He said PMR result 1A per RM60, but he never tell me that I MUST GET 7A!!!
I was so sad that time because I MAY get RM300 and will treat my friend..
But everything RUIN because of him.. I feel sorry for my friend, but I will try to save money and treat them =)
25 of December nothing special for me because I didn't celebrate Christmas this year =(
Haish.. Actually I can go their house and celebrate with my friends, but the place is too far and I got no transport..
I was so sad because I end up watching movie while they were celebrate it =(
26 of December, my uncle's family went back to Sibu and I finally can sleep my bed!! :D
Too miss my bed, my room!! :P
Yesterday whole day rest in my own house not going out.. Hahaz!
Today is 28 of December, I went cut my hair..
Oops!! It is really short but still can tie up la..
I am not going to show the picture, let you guys wait school reopen.. Muahahaha!!
Oh yeah!!! School is reopen soon!!! I am really miss my school, my friends though!!
And yea! Next year I am Form 4, I don't know which class I will be, I am so scare I can't same class with my friends.. =(
You know la, I am scare be friend with people, cause I am timid!! :D
Pray for myself I wanna same class with my classmates this year.. =(
Phew!! Got to go.. I wanna sleep now, tired >.<
Night, guys!! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment