Wow! Today is 8 of January? Time just past so fast man!
Is already one week I study in Form 4..
Umm..I should say that, FORM 4 LIFE IS KINDA SUCKS!
Got additional maths, biology, chemistry, physic and bla bla bla..
And everything is use hand to write the answer!
Rawl!
Oh ya! I forgot tell you guys, I in 4s4 class..AHAHA!
Return to my class after 2 years.. But my classmates all is from 3A,B,C..
Oh no! Is my time to study hard and compete with them!
I don't wanna lose them, and also don't wanna change class anymore! >.<
And, ya! I am kinda quiet in my class, because don't really know the classmates =/
You know right, I am not the brave person that will talk to people..
So better shut my mouth off and listen during the lesson..
My class came a girl student which I met her before but I didn't talk with her..
The second day she introduced herself and made us knew her more..
I remembered she said : my chinese kinda sucks, THE WHOLE STUDENTS CLAPPED THEIR HAND
O.o
After 'upgrade' to form 4, I have a lot of thing need to do by my own self..
I should do assessment, own note, moral project and bla bla bla..
Oh no!! My brain gonna explode soon!!
But no worries, I will try my best to do those thing! I wont give up easily.. =)
I got a good news for myself!
My dad is coming back to Kuching this 21 of January!!
Yahoo!!! I am very damn happy though!! The complete family!! Yes!!
I can hangout with him, bring me go school, teach me do homework and everything!
I wanna do something special like go picnic and take picture for my moral project!
Yeah!! The thing that I have been waiting for long time!!
Muahaha!! I think I am going to be crazy soon! Because CNY is coming soon..
And I can do anything that I want to do with my dad!! Yeah!!
I got nothing to say liao..
Bye bye..
No comments:
Post a Comment