Hmm~ What's the topic tonight? Im bored /.\
I guess Im just get emotion sometimes.. Sigh~
I feel like killing myself sometimes whenever 'emotion' comes
I don't wanna get this so called 'emotion' bother me
Im just sick of this 'emotion!!' damn!! can someone else come and rescue me???
I just need some friend, is it so hard?
I meant IS IT EXTREMELY HARD?? what am I suppose to do?
I want to be an ordinary girl, that have friend ------- best friend
hard, huh? sobs~
I just need those besties know me whenever Im sad, happy even though I didn't mention it
This 'friend' is hard to find, except that person. that SPECIAL PERSON :)
She's awesome! She knew it whenever Im feeling blue
Somehow, we were not friend anymore :'/ how sad is it, isnt it?
I lose her last year.. We werent friend anymore
sigh~ she's the best girl/friend/sister I ever met! But I lose it with my own hand
how pro am I? Thanks for me! She's free from now :)
And Im feeling blue, not one else be there for me, no one else know what's happening to me ........
Waoooo!!!! How amazing is it? I lose her, and Im here complain??
HAHA!! Shirly, you're awesome! Im proud of you!!
YOU SHOULDNT LOSE HER!! you're so stupid!! Silly girl!
What? I.... I...... -3-
If theres a chance for me to apologize, I would go her house and telling her IM SORRY
But it is too late for me to admit my mistakes
I have to confess that she is the one that I cared 'bout a lot
I have to confess that she is the one that I loved a lot .......
Somehow, I LOSE HER IN JUST ONE MISTAKE
How awesome am I, huh?
Dear sister, Im sorry. I didnt meant to break your heart
HAHA you were believed me all the time
forgave me OVER AND OVER
and I just know how to break your heart..... ='/
Im sorry~ forgive me :)
I know it is useless for me to apologize right now
you'll not believe me anymore, forgive me anymore
still, I wish you good luck in this coming SPM exam
get A GOOD RESULT
forget 'bout that guy used to hurt you too! INCLUDE ME :)
Good luck!! Night, sweetheart :)
No comments:
Post a Comment