

Well, someone is trying to pissed me off! You really too over le... Don't know why she/he will changed like before..You are really too over! You disappointed us! Why don't you try to change it? I can't believed that you dare to say 'I JUST DON'T CARE!' If you don't care, then don't play basketball..Ok? I know I not suppose to scold you in blog, but I just can't tahan what you did to all of us.. It's like when your mood good, you play with us, joking around and play around, when your mood is bad, you just simply scold us! After get people scolded, then you just show black face to us.. I am sorry if I hurt you.. I just wanna tell you what is my feeling.. The reason why I will post this thing in blog is I hope you can change like before.. Don't just a little then get angry.. Please~ All of us beg you~ Please don't do that to us! We can't take it That's all what I want to say~
No comments:
Post a Comment