
Today is Saturday. As everyone knows that I will go play basketball at school every Saturday. Well, I feel that my basketball improved a lot though! Haha.. Quite happy now.. About 10 something like that, we play 5 on 5. Alvin, Cheng Ping, Yee Sheng and all the girls one team. The other team is Cheng Yian, Jonathan, Wee Yong, Joey and so on. Know why I very happy today? Is because I got play basketball today. Well, while playing basketball, I kept guard Yian. Haha..I don't know he will unhappy or not.. Haih.. Tell you guys la. I realized that I was wrong to him before. Now I found that before that I really kept blame him. I didn't think about his condition. I just know every time they argue, I will just blame him. So now, I post my blog about him is
because I really wanna apologize to him, although I know I ever did wrong to him, I ever scolded him until too over, although I know he WONT forgive me, but I just want to say, Friend, I am sorry. I not suppose to scold you that time, I should think about your condition before I scolded you. I know it is too late for me to apologize and you also wont forgive me,but I just want to say I AM SORRY! I AM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING! I AM SORRY~
because I really wanna apologize to him, although I know I ever did wrong to him, I ever scolded him until too over, although I know he WONT forgive me, but I just want to say, Friend, I am sorry. I not suppose to scold you that time, I should think about your condition before I scolded you. I know it is too late for me to apologize and you also wont forgive me,but I just want to say I AM SORRY! I AM SORRY FOR EVERYTHING! I AM SORRY~
No comments:
Post a Comment