I gotta feeling that tonight gonna be a goodnight~
That's tonight gonna be a goodnight~
That's tonight gonna be a good good night~
Haha.. Nothing to do.. Sorry~
By the way, today I went to school to play basketball.. Haha..
Today a little girls go only.. Just me, Joline and Xiiao Yen lo.. =.=
BUT...........I learn a lot of thing ah! Haha...
This I cannot tell the more detail la..
Because it is secret le.. Lols.. Sorry~
Well, today we played a lot of thing le..
We played 5 on 5..
Although it wasn't fun, but I appreciate it la..
Because I learn a lot of thing le.. Haha..
Today I became friend with Yi Sheng's brother,
that is Yi Qiang lo..
Waliu.. I don't know him, then he simply touched me ah! Zz!
Like to eat TAUFU!! zz!
Say real la, I ...... I don't know what happen to me lo..
I get 'gan dong' lo.. T_T
Chicken ah.. Don't know what happen to me...
This time I die liaw lo.. I don't want like him~ T_T
Haish~! DIE!!!! Argh!! Who can help me?
I need help~! T_T
That's tonight gonna be a goodnight~
That's tonight gonna be a good good night~
Haha.. Nothing to do.. Sorry~
By the way, today I went to school to play basketball.. Haha..
Today a little girls go only.. Just me, Joline and Xiiao Yen lo.. =.=
BUT...........I learn a lot of thing ah! Haha...
This I cannot tell the more detail la..
Because it is secret le.. Lols.. Sorry~
Well, today we played a lot of thing le..
We played 5 on 5..
Although it wasn't fun, but I appreciate it la..
Because I learn a lot of thing le.. Haha..
Today I became friend with Yi Sheng's brother,
that is Yi Qiang lo..
Waliu.. I don't know him, then he simply touched me ah! Zz!
Like to eat TAUFU!! zz!
Say real la, I ...... I don't know what happen to me lo..
I get 'gan dong' lo.. T_T
Chicken ah.. Don't know what happen to me...
This time I die liaw lo.. I don't want like him~ T_T
Haish~! DIE!!!! Argh!! Who can help me?
I need help~! T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment