After 3 days competition, finally we went into final and get number 2! Our coach, that is Mr. Andrew, he was so happy after knew we go into final~ He was treat us drinks.. Hahah.. And after that seng goon's coach look HIGH on Xiiao Yen eh.. Hahah.. He kept on looking on her when talking to us.. Hahah.. Well, I am very happy today.. I never thought of we will go into final.. Well, wanna thanks to our coach, and my all friends~! This time I really understand what is TEAMWORK~! Muahaha.. This afternoon when play againts with Gapor, I admit SUCKS! I am sorry la.. Stomach very painful bah~ What do you expect me to do? I know I 4 balls 'fa qiu' got chance to shoot, but I just cannot jump bah~ Still complain I 'A' ball.. I am sorry la.. I admit I wasn't do well in that competition.. Like that I am sorry la.. Happy boi?????? Sienz chin~! I know I very sensitive this few day.. But I just cannot control... Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment