
Yesterday we play againts St Teresa. I were felt very happy because we won them. BUT I also felt very upset! I foul number 12 ah.. I made her leg CRAMP! Haih.. So guilty lo.. T_T Well, Ruby scored 2 points in that match! Haha.. Got people guarded her at that time too, BUT she did it! Haha.. We all happy for her.. Her mum saw it, happy till like what ah.. Haha.. Yesterday really is a fun day for me.. I scored 6 points ah! Yippie! By the way, Monday we play againts Chung Hua Middle School No. 1 lo.. =/ If we co-operate to guard chocolate and that number 11, like that we got the big chance to win them.. I am really gonna pray for that.. I want win le.. This is the 1st time I be a under 15 man 5, I really wanna try my best to win them although they all so PRO! BUT I will NEVER give up until the last second we match with them! Friends! Pray for me.. I promise you I will try my best to win.. I will never make you sad.. =) Pray for me~ Please... Thanks yea.. Hehe.. Muackz to you guys.. Muacks.. Oh ya! If can, write comment... Haha.. Thanks..
No comments:
Post a Comment