Saturday, August 21, 2010

My feeling~

It seen time just past so fast~!
Argh!! I just left 45 days to study~
LOL! What to do? Haish~
Be honest, I have tried my best for the end of this exam~
I really tried my best to remember everything..
Do much exercise as I can, borrow text book from friend..
To do everything I can do!
BUT...... But why it is just no use?
Haish~ I don't know why am I so moody right now..
Maybe because lack of sleep gua..
Next Monday is UJIAN PERCUBAAN.. And now I am here online and just waste my time..
I am just sick of this already~!
Why right now then I understand that education is IMPORTANT?
Is it still early for me to start again?
Haish~ I don't know..
Now sure lots of friend add their oil to do their best..
BUT me... Haish~ It is just......
Argh!!! Don't know la!!! F***ing asshole~!!!!!!!


Right now, my sister's mood not good..
Haish~ Maybe because of ......
LOL! I don't know..
Well, she tell her beloved sister..
Didn't even tell me.. Haish~
Am I that silly? Because I care her?
Lol! It seen she never tell me her problem after our relationship getting worse?
Haish~ I don't know.. I just hope she will happy everyday la..
But it MAYBE will very hard..
Because she got her problem too!!
Right now our's relationship is better la..
I don't wish it will getting worse and worse..
Because I am the person that ruin our relationship that time..
AND I don't wish it happen AGAIN~!
So if she got problem, IF she needs my help, I will just help her..
BUT.... IF she don't wish my help, I can't do anything either..
I just hope she will happy everyday la..
Just don't always moody because of ..........
My beloved sister, I am here wish you happy everyday..
Don't moody le ah.. You're my sister..
Must take care of yourself ah..
Don't get sick liao ah..K?
Your sister not beside you de ah.. Haha..
Don't kept on moody le o.. Tee hee~:D


By the way, next week exam le..
I haven't prepare yet!
Grr! Waste time one!!! zz...
Anyway, I found my true friend!!!
Haha.. She always get bully by me..
BUT.... She also always good to me..
I don't know why too.. Lol..
The 3rd angel that I wrote in here is you!
YEAH!! THAT'S YOU!!
I am sure that you will know that is you!!
So don't ask me if you know anything..
BECAUSE I wont tell you either..Lols!
I hope I could appreciate you..
And you also promised me that you won't leave me..
I trust you..
SO..... PLEASE don't leave me alone anymore..!
I am quite scare of LONELINESS..T_T
As I said I won't let go any friendship anymore~
Haih~ Please.. T_T


Anyway.. I changed A LOT!!!
Muahaha~! This is all someone's help..
Thanks yeah! Although you don't know who am I talking about..
I must thanks to you because you teach me a lot..
You teach me since last year we met..
I learnt lots of thing from you..
Thanks.. Thanks a lot..
After you 'leave' me for a short time, I changed a lot..
Really.. I learnt not to moody everyday.. I learnt how to be happy everyday..
I felt that when I am happy, friends around me will also happy~!
Really! I am quite happy too!!!
Thanks~! Thanks a lot!
I don't want write your name here, because you know who you are..
Actually happy also don't have wrong le..Haha..
This few days, I can communicate with you FREELY!!
Muahahah~! That's what I happy with~! :D


My mood better right now~!
Yeah! I can go sleep liao..
Yes!!! Guys~ You know.. I can sleep liao!!
Yeah! Just now my mood is not good de ah..
After wrote this down, mood is better..
Haha.. This is the use of BLOG!!!
Hope you guys wont complain I wrote too long la..
I want write long so that my friend will happy too..
Oh yeah!! Tell you guys a thing ah!!
My face is getting more thick and thick ah!!
Haha..I kept on asking friend to treat me lo..
Cham~! This is not my attitude eh~
You know.. Got 1 time I still asked that SZE SZE treat me ah..
That time after school (12.20pm) she came out from the class le..
Then that time my stomach very hungry, kept on 'making sound', pocket no money..
Hahah.. Then attitude come liao.. That is ask somebody TREAT ME!!
Still got one time, I think is Thursday, I ask Tine treat me mee cup..
Is ask her wor! Not she say wanna treat me lo..
See~ Face getting more THICK!!!
Muahahahah~


2am le lur.. It's time for me to sleep le..
Quite hungry too =/
Don't care la.. Let it make sound until it songz la..:D
Later sure wake up so late de la..
Never mind la.. I didn't even have place to go later..
Hahah.. So I wish my brain will more 'FRESH' by later..
Hmmmmm~ Sometimes also want let myself relax de ah.. Agree???
Good night yeah!! Miss you guys!! Muackxxx...



* Please don't complain that I wrote long la..k?
Is my feeling and what happened to me this few days..
And I wish to share with you guys too... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment