Oh yeah! I am back!
Muahahaha~!
I am waiting for this Saturday lo..
1 more day! Fast fast! Fast fast come!
Haish~ I wanna relax la~!
This few days really can't relax..
My brain just like stop at somewhere else..
Wanna 'refresh' my brain ah..><
52 days only! Fast fast come and I wanna relax!
Haish~ Like that after PMR I can have lots of fun!!!
Muahaha! Fast! fast!
Well.. This Saturday I am going to Kuching Festival with G.B.T..
Lolx.. Going to treat Caitlyn thing..
Because I didn't buy present to her yesterday..xT
I was quite paiseh when she gave me my favourite food..
Lolx.. I am the one who should give her present, not her!><
Errrrr~!
By the way, this few days happened lots of thing!
Haish~! Such as LOVE thingy!
Zz!! I hate this thingy!
It hurt my friend A LOT!
Dammit! It is just a BULLSHIT for me!><
I ask myself try to not like him, because I knew he wont like me..
I see him everyday then I will happy liao..
I don't wish too much because I might get hurt or we MAY destroy our friendship..
I am happy that he will ask me about the homework everyday..
At least he still remember me.. Hahaz..
I knew I write here quite obviously..
But I don't mind..Hehez..
Here MAYBE Jemimah or Wan Ling will know..
Lolx.. BUT...Please promise me that you guys wont say it out..><
And so is YAP SZE HAN!!!><
She knew lots of my thing! Hng!!
She is the one who always threaten me! Hng!
I am sure that you guys wont tell..So I dare write this at here..
Lolx.. Thanks to you guys first! Muackz! Hahah..
Night then.. I need to sleep now.. Muackz~
No comments:
Post a Comment