Hmmmm~ I am here writing blog again~! =.=
I very free ho?
Haish~ I don't know why too..
I am very down le..T_T
This holiday is just so bored lo..
Don't know why suddenly felt guilty with her plan..
Because I cannot attend on 21th of November...
She said her parents allowed her to go Damai, but I cannot go..
I felt so sorry to her~ TT
I am sorry~
Here my 'disease' come again~!
Now emo-ing.. Haish~
What the hell is happening with myself?!
Grrrrrr! Kept on thinking about her!
I already said I don't wanna care her le, why should I care again?!
Son of the bitch!
Guys, would you think that I am very annoyed?
Hmmm~ I kept on asking myself not to miss her and bla bla bla, but I couldn't do that!
Am I very lousy? Whenever friend around me annoyed about something, I will counselor them..
But now... I can't even help myself! Useless, right?
I really need someone to share my problem la.. ='(
I don't feel like writing le.. Haish...
Bye then ='(
No comments:
Post a Comment