Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hey! I am back again... Hehehzz... xP
How are you guys? Hahaha.. A little siao liao.. xP
Yesterday I went to play basketball with my dear friend..
Although just play a little only, but we shared lots of thing with each other..
Talk about other people, our secret, and lots of thing..
I am very happy too because I can advise my friend..
Hehez.. Pro le? I very professional de.. No need to say de la :DDDDDD

Yesterday she back from Miri..
Won jor.. Congrats yeah!
I have a lot of fun with her too la..
She thought me how to prepare for this coming PMR..
Thought me lots of thing..
Hehez.. Thanks.. My beloved friend.. ^^

Then they all slept jor..
Left me and Rachelle at living room watching movie..
They very 'good' lo...
Left me alone.. Piggy la.. =.='''
But never mind la, seem they all tired cause woke up so early..
Haha.. Very kind ho? xP

Aiyo.. Nothing to share le.. Hmmmmm~
What to do?
Let's offline.. Bye bye.. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment