Wuiseh! She in Sarawak team eh!
Congrats her then.. =) Become a great player liao lo..
Waa! This ia a good chance for her! So add oil le.. =)
Don't disappoint other people ah..k??
Anyway, I just learnt Science chapter 6..
I finally understand what is all about!! Muahahahah!
I just know I am sucks in paper two le.. Don't know how to explain.. =.='''
What to do? English not good..T_T
Never mind.. I'll keep it up!! ADD OIL! ADD OIL!! xPPPPPP
Tomorrow is going to spring lur~
I promised myself not to have fun, but..... I broke my promise!
Useless, right? I should not go have fun lo.. Zzzz!
But I also cannot pangseh them la.. They will be sad lo..
No.. No.. No.. They sure will hate me de..
Never mind.. Have fun then!! =D
Aiyo.. Nothing to say ho?
I will write about sze han then.. Muahahahah!
You know what? She just now told me that she broke the record..
40 minutes bath! OMG! This is abnormal! ==
Sing and sure got dance..:D Wire put wrong liao..
And still said wanna bathe for 1 HOUR! OMG! Such a silly girl!
This girl's wire sure put wrong de la..:D
Oh ya! This girl also pig lo..
Sleep in the afternoon also need sleep for 4 HOURS+ ?!
The first time I see it!
Siao de! Really siao de.. No wonder she sick la..
No anti-body..:D She deserved it! Muahahah..
Just now I watched Piranha!!
Hahaz.. The end not nice lo, and VERY SHORT! KNS la..
I thought it will be very fun, but nothing special too!
Useless!!! Hahaha...
Aiyo.. Ruby asked me go play basketball on this coming Saturday near her house..
I am 'ok' with it..==
I am just scare don't know how to communicate with her..
I have no idea la.. I need to stay de lo..
My mum will not bring me at 12 something de la..
She will bringing me at 4 something and maybe will let her say here and there..
And then stay her house also don't feel comfortable lo..
Hmmmm~ What to do? Haiyo~ My hand also start itchy lo..
How can I don't play basketball?
Haduh! I have not idea!!! Grrrrr!
Suan liao.. ask my beloved grandma!!! :DDDDDD
It's time for me to sleep le.. Night then.. Muackz~
No comments:
Post a Comment