Hey! Hey! Hey! I am back!! Muahahahah!
Aiyo.. Bored chin! =.='''
You know what? I am going to 'fasting' facebook for three days ah!!! xD
Is that a miracle? Muahahaha!
Right now sure got someone laughing and say I am such a dummy!
Right? Sze han.. =.='''
Never mind.. I prove to it.. Bluekz~ Hng!!!
PMR! I am waiting for you.. Do you know that?
Haish~ I don't wanna study le la..!
This holiday I don't think I got study..
Because I kept on complain that I WANNA WATCH PIRANHA!xDDDDD
And that's the reason I cannot study lo..
It's like Piranha must watch first, so I can study.. SOBZ!!!
Suan liao.. Tomorrow I can watch le, and I can study with whole my heart!
Cannot don't study lo.. You see Bernard, keep pia ah!
Yer! Scare chin! He is the big enemy of mine!!! Hng!! ><
If I can fasting facebook, why I couldn't study ho?
I know I can do, right?
Hmm~ Must think POSITIVELY!!! Tee hee ;D
Anyway.. It seen like this few days many people got PROBLEM!!!
Haish~! I don't know what is happening la..
Why wanna argue or do something that made people sad le?
It is just so STUPID la!! ><
Sorry to say that la.. I am really tired seeing people like that la..
That is just annoyed lo..
Grr! So friend, can you guys don't moody again?
I know it is hard, but.....
Moody also is a day, happy also is a day, why you guys don't wanna be happy?
Hmmmmmm~ Think about it..
Maybe you guys will say IT IS NOT AS SIMPLE AS YOU THINK..
But.... Just cheer up la! Think positively la..
Haish.. Try your best, please!!!
That's all I wanna say..
How are you? My beloved sister..
Hmmmm~ I am sure you are fine, right?
The same question for you.. Has your back-ache or headache still come?
I am still worrying about YOU even though I ever said I AM NOT GOING TO WORRY ABOUT YOU in another blog..
So how are you? Fine? Happy? Sad?
I think you guys are going to get first in the match le..
So i am here congrats you first..
Is it tomorrow final? Hmmmm~ I not dare message you..
That day I message you also didn't reply.. Maybe hand phone no credit lo..
Aiya! Whatever la! Why should I care about you?!
You aren't my sister anymore.. Listen here! I am not gonna put you as my sister anymore!! T_T
NO! I am not crying! I am not gonna to cry!!!!!!!!!
Argh!! I said my friend got problem, I myself also cannot handle it!
Zzzz..! She still don't know I wanna cut off this relationship..
So can you guys promise me not to tell? Please~ I beg you, guys...
Be positive! Ya!!! Be positive!!! Be happy!! Don't think that problem!
Don't think her again!! No!!! No way!!!
Be honest, many memories between us..T_T
We are close friend last time..
But now...... It is just like we don't meet each other..
And we don't contact with each other too!
Our distance is getting farer! Haish~!
Remember you are my zhuzhu?
Do you still remember until right now?
Do you remember that??
I am not gonna listen all the promises from my friend or what le..
That is just nonsense!
Hey you!!! Can you listen to me just one time?
Hmmmm~ Sick liao still don't wanna eat medicine..
You babi la!! == So noob de..
Noob kia.. Go eat medicine la.. Really hard to swallow the medicine ma?
I don't think so.. Go eat la, that is for your own good too ma..
I won't force too.. Cause it makes me remember something between me and her!!
LOL! So I won't force my friend again~
Still got anything to say?
No liao la.. Nothing to say too xD
Sleeping time! Night night then..
Muackz..
Reminder : Always be happy! Tee hee xP
No comments:
Post a Comment