Woo hoo!!! I am back! I am back!
You know what? This end of November my classmates suggest to go Damai overnight eh!
Wheee~!! I am involve ah!!
But I still don't know I can go or not lo.. Haish..
I needa beg my daddy.. T_T
Jesus.. Please, I wanna go there..
Give me freedom!!! :DDDDD
SO I must beg he to let me go!!!
But you know what?
RM210 for each person to go there ah.. LOL!!
You know me la.. I got no money de ah..
Hmmmmm~ What to do?
I think I am gonna save my money from now on!
Cannot eat during recess time..If got any money just save lo..
I can't imagine the day we going to Damai, you know?
It's just fun! Man!!!
Right now I just hide it from other friend, cause they still don't know yet..
Hey! Holiday is coming!! Muahaha!
Next Monday I got Geography lesson at school eh..
I am glad that teacher can spend her time to teach us during holiday ah!
Thanks! God! I love ya so much!!! ^^
This coming holiday I must study harder ah..
Just left one more month only!
So because of this coming exam, I must study as much as I can!!!
Muahahaha!!! Straight A's is my target!!!
I am finding people to buy a chocolate for my rewards!!!
Kakaz... I wanna chocolate!! I wanna shirt!! I wanna a lot of thing!!
I know I should not greedy, so those thing is depend on my result, so that I can buy everything what I like!! xD
Hey! Ya! After got those money I will treat a few friends la!!
Of course you including! So need not worry!!! :P
And also needa see I got money 1st la..
Cause the exam haven't start yet!
So I cannot so fast put the decision...LOL!
And I also needa buy two hand phone ah..
I got two sim card.. :D
Never mind! See my result!!
So I must add oil! Add oil!! ~.~
I also got my result back le..
I am very unhappy with my Chinese's result lo..
Cause I just got 60% only..
And that just improve a few marks nia..
Haish.. I think I should study more harder for that subject.. T_T
My English got 69%, one more mark then is B liao.. Tiam!!
Anyway!! My B.M got 73%!!! Whee~!!! The 1st time I got high mark in this year!!
Thanks! Thanks! God!!Muahaha!!!
Science got 76%! I am happy too la..
Cause I can get KFC from my teacher.. :PPPPPP
Maths got 85%, Sejarah got 70%, Geography got 56%, KHB still don't know yet!
Hey! The feeling that you get the good marks in each subject is nice la!!
No wonder everyone very happy with their result! Including me!!
You really can't imagine that when you get good result with your own hand!!
That's feeling is really nice la!!
Is very happy!! Happy than everyone! Do you know that?
Ya! That it is!! I think you should try it la!!
It really nice ah!! xDDD
Ok la.. It's time for me to sleep then..
Night! Everyone! Muackz!! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment