Saturday, October 16, 2010

Fun!!

Phewwit!! Just now went The Spring with my dear friends!
Aiseh!! Very fun ah!! 
Me and Pei Wen went there at 10 something..xD
Early ho? Hmmmm~ We wait them till wanna DIE ah.. Aidi.. Wait almost 3 hours? 
Damn bored without friend..=.=

1.30p.m., my friends all reach there, and Tine treated us K.F.C? 
Wow! Thanks! We all ate so full! But happy! Hehez... 
Then we suggest to watch movie, but something happened!
Omg! I felt so sad la.. Aikx.. Cannot watch movie with my beloved friends..
Haish.. Suan liao.. I will have the chance what! What for being sad? Hng!!!
Then I skip it la.. Nothing to say le.. =.=

I am waiting for tomorrow! My match! Hahahaha~
Go to batu kawa there lo..Damn it! So far!!=.=
I will try my best to do that match! Hehez. Pray for me!! ><

Many people sick nowadays.. Including her.. 
How can match if she sick till like that? Aikx.. 
I broke my promise again, friend.. Forgive me? 
Sorry.. Hope she can recover le, and take care of herself ah..^^

Kns.. I got nothing to say again..
SUAN LIAO~~!! Esh...! Bye bye.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment