Hahah.. My English not good ah..xD
Today all form 3 student were coming to school to watch basketball competition that was organized by school..
Just got 3 classes that having the competition.. One is 3ACD, another one is 3G and the last is 3H..
You guess who got the 1st? 3H lo..=.= They quite hiong lo..
Then the 2nd place is 3G, the last is 3ACD..xD
I know right, our team all is SCHOOL TEAM, but we got the last at the end..xD
Surprising? Ahahaha.. Never mind la, just a game..
My game is on this coming SUNDAY, 9.15a.m. morning.. Aiseh, so early..xD
Againts with GAPOR.. OMG! I quite scare this team.. Don't know why..
Aikx.. Jia you!! I knew you can do it!!!!! ^^
After P.M.R I got nothing to do..
But still need to go back school and do what PASCA P.M.R! @@
Never mind la.. Luckily got rest one day, then go school one day..xD
What to do right now ho? I am very bored le!
Tomorrow is going to spring watch movie with my friends! Phewwit!! Sure is a damn fun day!
Yahoo!! I wanna enjoy tomorrow! Hehez.. Going to find a novel and read it during holiday lo.. Aikx..
Feel like going to work, but not dare.. KNS..=.=
Thanks to my friend, Caitlyn Ong! Hahah... She is a very good friend..
I think I stop here la.. So bored.. Bye bye..
No comments:
Post a Comment