Yahoo!! 13 more days then is CHRISTMAS DAY!!
Before that day, 24/12/2010 is Chien's birthday..
I am very sad because I could not join her birthday party.. T^T
My mum not allow me go! But I don't know what's the reason..=(
So sad.. Chien, I am sorry~
Oh yeah! Christmas day is coming soon! I wonder who is going to celebrate with me~
Maybe nobody? Left me one person celebrate it with my dear Lord~ =(
Never mind, at least Lord accompany me go through that day.. Hiak hiak!
Guys! I could not sleep every night.. =( Maybe I got insomnia.. Haish~
What to do? Cham liao la if I got insomnia.. T_T
I will suffer like hell!!!! Gosh!!!!
Oh yeah! I am also waiting this coming Wednesday!!
I got training with G.B.T and prepare for the next year match..
I don't know this program will be success or not, but at least try ma, right? ^^
G.B.T! Keep it up! Keep it up!! Everyone can do it!!!! Yeah!!
Give me some support please~ :D
Oh ya! This afternoon I bought a puzzle thingy..
I am too bored at home and wanna do something like puzzle!! :D
I am sure that I can do it within this holiday! Yahoo!!
I heard that 23 of December is P.M.R result..
Yerr~ A little bit nervous and scare.. >.<
Give me some support! I wanna get with flying colour~!! Hehez~
AND..... 20 of December is 3D days to hangout together!
We confirm that watch movie together at Star!!
Yahoo! This is my wish, and i wish it MAY comes through!><
Good luck! May God bless you!!!! I wanna have fun together!!
I wanna everyone happy not like G.B.T... ='(
A little then don't wanna hangout.. Haish~
Hopefully this really can come through!
Thanks! God! I miss you very much! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment