But I till now haven't plan where I should go and celebrate it =(
I kinda wanna celebrate it, but there is now way let me to do so..
I still remember last year WE (G.B.T) had a bbq at Rebecca nenek's house.
That time we all were......HAPPY~!!
We ate our food together, exchanged Christmas present together, and open it..
We played together, hangout together whenever we free..
HAHAH! But now....=( It has been changed!
We go our own way without waiting our friend..
And some even forget what's G.B.T meaning? o.O
I got no idea.. I will put our memories inside my heart, and I wish to have this time moment again~
Can muah? Dear Lord will let me be happy with them again? ='(
I don't know..
Well, yesterday I went shopping with my family and I bought new dress for CHINESE NEW YEAR?!
Wow! So early to buy it ho? =/
My mum said if see tiok nice one then buy it lo.. :D
And I still bought TWO shoes.. Muahahah!
I will become GIRLY in this coming new year.. XD
And I wish this coming 15th of December, they all can coming.
Because I am going to fulfill Yen's wish! That is wear girly clothes.. :D
Her birthday wish ah~ Hahaz..
And I hope we all can have fun together that day.. ^^
I am waiting.. Waiting.... Hehez..
12am soon.. Got to sleep. Good night guys.. ^^
Dear Lord
I wish we may have fun on 15th of December
Will this dream come true?

No comments:
Post a Comment