Oh! Bloggie, I missss youuuuuuuuu!!!!
It's very long we didn't meet each other, didn't we?
Haha.. Actually I lazy meet you, cause you are just so bored.. :P
Umm.. Let's start our dating..
My dad came back Kuching here 10 days ago, and I am very glad that I can celebrate CNY with him
Of course, he brought or bought lots of thing for us.. =)
The 1st days he reached Kuching, we went to celebrate my little sister's birthday
10 of us celebrated it, I am sure she was happy with that..
We ate about 6 dishes I think, and i chose my favourite food! Awww~
I ate a lot, kept on eating like never eat the food long long time ago..
And now you can imagine how fat is me RIGHT NOW .......... ><
So, the time just past like that, we back to home and just straight sleep like a P.I.G~
The next day I woke up sooooooooo early, because my parents bought mee for me..
And I was tooooo hungry.. AHAHAH!! You never thought how childish am I.. =P
In front of my parent, I am the childish one in their world lo..=.=''''''
Then we went out whole day, shopping, eating, playing and so on..
Hahaz... I am the luckiest child in this world!!
Oops! I think I sot jor.. LAME~
Today my dad bought me a necklace la!!
Oh yeah!! My new necklace though! I'm lovin it :D
I wanna buy a lot of thing gok lo ><
CNY is coming around though! So, the clothe bought already, guys?
I bought a lot lo!! Muahaha!
I wanna be new Shirly in this year! Yeah!!
Ummm~ I have a bad news =(
My family and I are going to Sibu this CNY!! But I cant go Bintulu..
I seriously wanna go, cause I miss my grandma and my cousin!!
AND I cant go friend's house la!! So sad~
O.o I got nothing to say already.. Aikx~
Off to bed then.. Night~
No comments:
Post a Comment