Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!!!!

Awwwww~!!! My dear friends, happy chinese new year!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soooooo happy man!! Hahaz!! Am I crazy? LOLS.. Whatever~
Anyway, today is 30 of december (according to chinese calendar) my family and I ate dinner together
I am so happy because my dad finally can eat TUAN YUAN FAN together with us!
Oh yeah!! You cant imagine how happy, lucky am I >.<
The food we ate were so delicious, such as fin (my dad brought from Papua New Guinea), fish, duck? :D
Lols!! Still got a lot la, I lazy write it down nia! :P
Prepare for this day, actually is SO tired la!
In the early morning, I helped my family clean the drain? YUCKS~!!!
I really wanna vomit though! Just because of MORAL PROJECT, so I tahan.. .__________________.
I mop the floor, wash the car, clean the refrigerator and so on.. =/
Is a tiring day man!!

TOMORROW!! Oh yeah!! I'm gonna change my new clothes!!
New Shirly in 2011 year! =P
Then I'm going to collect my ang pao, go people's house and bla bla bla..
I am going to Sibu this Friday though, it must be a tiring holiday for me
Cause I haven't do my revision yet!!! T_T
So sad! My result in the 1st exam sure SUCKX! Haish~
Try my best la!! Hahah..Lots of homework I haven't do la..
I must be lazy this few days before.. =X

Sibu~! I miss you!! I wanna eat DURIAN at there le..
Cause my dad said durian at there is cheaper than at Kuching here :P
I'm gonna eat you, durian!! *naughty girl*
Ok, I admit it.

I must forget the past and be happy in the next second
I wanna be a lucky girl in this world
Even though nobody remember me, I will live in this world too =)
Forget who doesn't miss me, forget who doesn't likes me when meet me and anything bae songz me
I don't care.. =D
Cause I AM WHO I AM.. >.<

Happy Rabbit New Year, friends!
I wish you have a better life than last year, been miss by friends, meet boy/girl friend
I wish you guys can solve your problem whenever got problem
Smile / laugh every time / second? :DDDD
and lastly, MISS ME EVERY SECOND!
Awww~ But must not love me.. AHAHAHAHAHA!!
Busy now.. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment