Monday, February 14, 2011

Sibu? O.o

For sure! Everyone knew I went to Sibu this Chinese New Year holiday
Guess what? I got lots of thing need to share!! Awwwww~!!!
The second day of Chinese New Year I went to Sibu in the early morning..
I can't even wake myself up though! Because I was really so tired.. =(
So I brought a few books and went in the car just slept like a pig..
HAHA! You can't never imagine how sleepy am I though! >.<
Hoo! 12.30pm, we reached Bintangor and visited my cousin!
Wow!! They all had changed a lot man!! I can't recognize them na!! =O
So we rest until 3pm then left there and continued our journey to Sibu..

Reached Sibu, we straight went to aunt's house and she asked ask stayed and ate dinner..
Wow!! The dishes was so tasty!! Because of too exhausted, I just slept on their sofa..
Don't care how my face broken, I just lied down and slept there.. =/
7 something, we went to another aunt's house again..
Although her house is small, but is very quiet..
Again, we went to another aunt's house..
THIS IS THE RICHEST AUNT THAT I EVER MET..
Well, before went there, do you knew I use what to there?
I SAT ON MOTORCYCLE!?
Omg!! I really afraid that I might fall down when I sat on it..
I kept on saying :" omg! what the f? Don't make me fall down! " =(

We reached there.. WOW!!! SUCH A BIG HOUSE!!
Just sat on the sofa, my cousin gave me lots of things..
Sweet candy, chocolate, drinks and bla bla bla..
At the same time, I was not feeling well..= (
I started sneezing, shaking, and moody..
So we just back home like 9something..

>>>>>>THE NEXT DAY>>>>>>
You can now guess what is the next will happened on me.. =D
I was sick that day!! And that day was my grandma's birthday.
And I just ate a little bit, cause I don't have appetite..
All my relative came and asked me, what happened to you?
I am sick! Not feeling well.. >.<

>>>>>CHU SI>>>>>>>>
We left Sibu int he early morning and nothing happened
And I felt better than before, just got a little coughing until NOW haven't recover!!
Damn!! So sad!!! Can't even eat my lovely durian la!!!!!!


Anyway, today is Valentine's day, so Happy Valentine's Day!!=O
And 1 hour and 33 minutes more, is your birthday..
I not dare wish you.. =X
So I write at here better.. Happy Birthday!
May your wish come true.. =)
Take care!

I stop my blog right here.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment