Friday, March 11, 2011

LOLOLOLO

Woo!! One month I didn't update my blog lur~ >.<
Busy with my studies, training I guess? :D

>>>>>>>>>> Let's go back to 15 of February 2011<<<<<<<<<<

I'm sure you guys sure knew this special day~!! Yea!!! You're right~!!
Is her birthday!! And that day was our training day, she was soooo lucky~! >.<
The whole school team helped her celebrated her birthday, sang birthday song to her..
They brought cake for her and I'm sure she touched by that time cause of the surprise.
Anyway, maybe that day is the best birthday she celebrated with her friend I GUESS? O.o

Hmmmm~ Any special day that I remember?
I just cant remember it in this short time..LOL!!
ERM.. I met lots of friend this few day, and all of them is younger than me./.\
I felt that I'm very old~ And it's two years to go, then I'm going to graduate. D:
Time just fly to fast, and I am just dreaming I guess.. Aikx~
I am form 4, everyone knows that..:D
I wanna back to the past, and I can enjoy my honeymoon year
I can just don't care about my future, and play a lot!! Hahah~!!
Quite miss my past though! What to do? I am 16, OLD! >.<

Aiyo~!!! Stuck in this moment la! Don't know what am I suppose to write le..
FINE~! Sienz si... I'm just scare that 2012 is really come =(
I DON'T WANNA DIE ~!
I STILL GOT LOTS OF THING HAVEN'T DONE LA~!
God bless us please~ Don't so cruel.. I wanna enjoy my life though~! =(
Really scare na~ What to do right now? Is it pray good?
Haish~ Like this I every night must pray liao.. Aikx~

I GOT NOTHING TO SAY THOUGH~!
Lame.. Off to sleep then

No comments:

Post a Comment