Wednesday, August 17, 2011

my world

So yeah? I am back. LOL!!
Kinda bored actually cause I didn't do my revision o.O
you surely think that I SHOULD DO REVISION RIGHT NOW, isn't it?
Yeah, of course... but I am just can't... ~!@#$%^&
what to do?? Lots of thing in my mind *frustrated*
So, I brought some good news la..
Firstly, you guys knew already.. highian girls got first place in u16 basketball competition
Second, I have the chance to representing Kuching team
BUT, I refused to training.. Hahahah!!

you brain right now is it thinking of WHY?
Hmmmm~ let me tell ya the reason
first, I don't wanna just because of basketball and neglect my education
My education is the most important right now
My future is depends on this two years
I shouldn't because of basketball, then I neglect my education.. =)
Second, I know my standard.. there's still lots of people better than me
they deserve to have this chance to representing Kuching team :D

Hmmm~ still got 4 days then my exam is coming
LOL!! I am wonder what result I will get =X
I didn't learn anything because of the basketball match..Aikx~
I shouldn't join three matches and neglect my studies
and I am here complain D:
I deserve it, I don't blame anyone =)

someone is frustrated because of her exam woi~
so how? what am I supposed to help her?
ohhhhh~ my friend, like I told you, don't be so stress la
don't think a lot bout' your parents, think of your F.U.T.U.R.E!!
I understand your feeling that you suffering right now, but what to do?
you don't even wanna relax, I can't help you work it out
so, if you have facing problem bout the studies, text me
I will try my best to help you
you did it for me last year, and I have a chance to repay you too =)
don't be paiseh.. take your phone, type the thing that you want to ask me
and find my name and SEND IT NOW!! =DDDDDD

got to go!! I am exhausted!
good night world =)




No comments:

Post a Comment