Saturday, August 20, 2011

my day

so, today is Saturday - 20 of August
my dear brother's birthday
xiang tze, happy birthday! wish you get older and older :DDDDDD

hmm~ I did my revision this whole day, and it is first time
you doesn't know how T.I.R.E.D am I /.\
I learnt Biology which is my favourite, English and finally is B.M
very satisfy with that already la..cause I learnt it without pressure :D

oh ya!!! I got something wanna tell you guys :P
last night, I went Kuching Festival with my friends
and we were sitting on the pirate ship!
oh no!! o.O
shocked isn't it??
you should try it! I released all my stress by shouting as much louder as possible
and end up with no sound -.-
my friends all laughing me :D
but I am very happy though!
next year, I still wanna find my friends and go find my pirate ship!!
oh yeah!! pirate ship, wait me next year ha
don't go away :P

oh man!! many people asking bout' me and you /.\
I don't know how to answer all those questions
I think many people also ask you ba, isn't it?
sorry.. I didn't meant it..
I just don't know how to handle this kind of thing
I know I am so.......... /.\

last time is R, now is H
aduh!! that's why I am so hate friendship
because it only will cause me lose friend
and it is BEST FRIEND =3=
damn!!
I most scare of friendship
that's why I don't wanna have best friend
even though I wish I have besties D:

hmmm~ got to go. it is 11pm
I am so tired
tomorrow I still need pull my socks to learn SEJARAH
/.\ I know right..
that feeling sucks ~
night world <3






No comments:

Post a Comment