Friday, August 26, 2011

My holiday is just began!

Oh na na~!! see the title and you sure know what is happening~
yeah!! That's right!! My holiday is just began 10 hours ago~
Wuiseh~!!! I know right!! This is the time I relax after the freaking exam paper
hahaha!! I don't need to do revision liao~!! I can relax~!!
But sadly for form 3 and form 5 students~
They need to do their revision in order to get a excellent result and good future
I am sure that MOST of the students are struggling like hell because of those freaking exam ><
What to do?? future is important than relaxing yourself  :D

So, the previous day I had exam
And I did very ok la.. some are hard, some are easy
I have no idea.. =/
The most important is I DID THE BEST ALREADY
and I don't need to care all those stupid thing :D

Lalalalalala~ I am in love with a shoes woi~ <3
neh neh neh~!! This shoes la!

I'm in love with it~!! owww~ I wish I can buy it /.\
But I have no money~ 55555555~
I want it....*sigh~

Hmmm~ I got nothing to write le~
forget bout that.. bye then =)
may God bless all of you 
love ya!! :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment