Saturday, August 27, 2011

T^T

So yea~!! I am back
miss me huh?? lols~
I'm here now..

*sigh~
my emotional is coming back now
and I don't know what's wrong with me =/
well..I will tell for more info at my another blogger
so that N.O.B.O.D.Y will know my secret

dear blogger, I really thank to you
you makes me feel better after writing my sadness, happiness and so on
of course include LORD
Lord knew a lot of thing about myself
and I feel grateful <3
Lord, you brighten my life
thank you!!

so yea~!! what's up?
I felt like been dumping by [you]
you know right
I treat you the best even though there's a lot of best friend
so yea.. I regrets =)
I wont find you if there's no other important thing
I felt like.......urgh~
whatever~ there's nothing important if I write it down here
nobody will read it even though I wrote so much
so yea~ I think I finish it by here =/

bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment