It's Friday
Guess what? It will be a school reopen after few days coming
awww~ I don't wanna go back to school
kinda bored.. =/
Plus, I need see all my f***king result
argh~ /.\
I'm tired
except watching movie, sleeping, eating, I don't have anything to do
I am freaking B.O.R.E.D!!
Please~ I got no friend to text with
I go no friend to chat with
I got no friend to share with T^T
I AM ALL ALONE
I just......... Haish~
I don't wanna this life.. I wanna get back to before
After seeing you in a relationship
I felt like been dumped by people
I am.......T^T
People kept on asking between me and you
I doesn't know what should I answer
I am lost in the jungle....
you know? Should we get beck before?
chatting with each other, playing around, beat chinese, maths and whatever?
I'm confused after knowing the news
I was like......lost!!
I don't know what should I do...
Trying to find something to text you, but after a few messages
I got nothing to reply...the feeling is.....GONE
I does't know what is happening to me
After being hurt by R, and now my heart is completely close
I can't accept this after all he/she did
T^T
well~ what did I do?
Why should I tell all bout you at here? o.O
Im NOT in love with you
I just care you as my SISTER =)
hmm~ Hope you wont misunderstood
Soon, I'll tell all of you my past
no worries =)
Night world <3
No comments:
Post a Comment