See the title, you guys sure I'm in love
Well~ In love with who? :P
You guys don't need to know!!! :DDDDDDDDDD
HAHAHAHA!! I'm crazy always in everywhere since I'm in love with him!!
of course!! My friends kept on telling my story bout him..
Kinda sad, because he isn't at Kuching!! D:
Awww~ I cant stop missing you wui~ T^T
Well.. I believe my Lord!!
HE WILL MAKE MY DREAM COMES TRUE IF I PROMISED S.O.M.E.T.H.I.N.G
Lalalalala~ I believe HIM!!
I likes you about 61 hours 37 minutes liao~
No worries~ I believe!! Hahaha!!
But KUALA LUMPUR really far for me le~
I can only see you IF you got basketball competition T^T
Sh*t!! I hate myself when I am serious on something
You face pop into my mind!!
Duh!! I wish that I can lost my memory for a while when I do something!! :P
I believe that we will meet with each other when we grow up!!
No worries Shirly!! :P
Let Lord settle all your problem :P
Thank Lord!! I love you!! <3
Awww~ Nothing to write le...
Somehow, when LOVE comes, you don't understand your feeling
HAHAHA!!! bye!!
No comments:
Post a Comment