Saturday, September 10, 2011

happy thing~

Holiday just past one week ago~
But I'm still in the holiday mode
Well, don't know what should I do to maintain my result
Sigh~ Kinda sad after seeing my result like a S.H.I.T!!!!
Damn!! What to do? I deserved it =.='''''''
Never mind! I got a goal right now
I'll do anything in order to let people look HIGH me
hahah!! No worries!! I won't give up easily~

Lord helping me a lot!!
Just like this morning, I did my best playing basketball~
Well, I did very well in the first quarter, but after that....
sobz~ No more... Kinda disappointed la
But never mind~ At least Lord help me =)
Thanks, Lord!! You're my hero no matter what
And I'm proud to be friend with you, sharing my problem with you
<3 THANK YOU!!
You listened me whenever I'm lonely, sad, happy and whatever
kamsahamida <3

oh my gosh!!! one week just past le~
Sigh~ didn't seen you for one week liao!!! =3=
Kinda sad lo.. why you go Kuala Lumpur?
Maybe is our fate ba~
But I believe that we will meet one day =)
Lord will helping me <3
And I trust him!!! teeheeee!!

Well, this few days I'm in love with 'enchanted' by Taylor Swift
This song is really suit for me when I'm in love with [HIM] :P
Teeeeheee!!!!

Hmm~ My cousin is going to marry soon
Hahaha!! Tomorrow nia :P
So yea, congrats to her!! <3
I would like to be a happy girl tomorrow :P
Lalalaa~ sister, you must happy ah!!!

ok la. got to go...
bye <3














No comments:

Post a Comment