Sunday, November 27, 2011

Snow



Silent night
Holy night 
All is calm
All is bright
Round yon virgin mother and child
Holy infant so tender and mild
Sleep in heavenly peace
Sleep in heavenly peace

Guess what song lyric is this? :P
Yeah! Silent Night!
This song is really popular when Christmas is coming!
Teeeeheeee!!
Christmas is coming, though!! 
Left 23 days! :P





Santa Claus!!! Oh yeeeaaaahhhh!!
Many present wui~ 


Dear Santa, 
Will you give me a present this year? :P 

This year Christmas
I guess I didn't celebrate it with my friends like previous two years
Kinda funny, right?
Missed that time. Aikx~

I'm going to celebrate it with my family :P 
Wheeeee~!!! YEA! ABSOLUTELY!
With my family :)





This item is also compulsory needed for Christmas day!
Awesome!! How I wish I can also decorate Christmas Tree in my home.
That would be a great experience for me :b








Awwww~ S.N.O.W
Can I enjoy snow? D:
I will go for other country and enjoy this snow
I SWEAR :P








Yea! What should I wish for this Christmas? :D
Aiyaaaa~ 
SECRET la :D 
Cant tell you.. Bluekz~











:) 




The End

No comments:

Post a Comment