Monday, November 21, 2011

Celebration of my birthday :P



Bloggie Bloggie~ I missed you very much :)
Remember I wrote what at previous post?
It was awesome? :P
I hope you guys really really like it. 
AND
Thanks to those love my blog, too! 
I appreciate it a lot, though! :b


Tadaaaaa!! Let me show you guys a few pictures!
Actually is a lot, please don't ranting at me
IF 
It is long post :)


Here we are! Let me show some pictures, then! 




Dang! Dang! Dang! Dang!
We went to U-Garden to celebrate my birthday!
Guess who did this? :D
Hmmm~ The most eng dao kia and the most pretty girl!
Emily? Wan Ling? Xiiao Yen? Hui Tine? Yenn Tiing?
HAHA!! Can you guys guess it? :b
Yummmy~ Kinda delicious, isn't it? 
It was DEFINITELY delicious!
Let me tell ya the answer!
It was made by Xiiao Yen and Hui Tine!
Do you guys guess it correctly? :P
Congrats to those guess correctly, then :)






Wahseh! Eng dao eh! 
What cha doing? :D
She was cleaning the thing and start to make something.

NEXT PICTURE 





This chef is naughty! :D
She should making something to eat, but stand at there taking picture!
Weirdo! :D
But, don't try to underestimate her, you know?
Even though she was taking picture at there
The food still delicious!! :D




See the right side, girl there?
Her name is Joline! Everyone knew that, right? :D
What is she doing at there? -.-
Kepo! Kepo chap su! :D
Xiiao Yen's assistant? BAHAHA!! 
I bet she is? 
She was helping Xiiao Yen making the food :b




Eeyeerrr~ -.-
Saw something at there 
CHEK AK!!!
Middle finger >.<




Another chef!
Hahah! This is Salted fish!
She is expert in doing this kind of thing!
Delicious, hei? :D
Of course it is! 
It was made by Xin Yee bo!
No play play! :P




Damn! What is Joline doing there???!
Trying to feed Yenn Tiing or KILL HER?? /.\
Who knows? :D




Epic! But it wasn't taking by me -.-
Don't know what was Joline looking :D




Wheeee~ My favorite SOTONG!!
It was made by me, of course! :P
I love sotong very very much! :b




Joline made this for me.
She knew I love sotong a lot.
She made 'SHIRLY' this word :P

Thanks to :
Joline

It was delicious! :DDD




My lovely Birthday Cake! :)
But difference name /.\


It is made by CHRISTINE TIING!

She made it with a lot of PRECIOUS FEELING?

I doesn't know how to express it =/
But I just knew, she made the birthday cake!
AND I LOVE THE BIRTHDAY CAKE VERY VERY MUCH!
I do appreciate the cake very much!

Thanks to : 
Christine Tiing

Hey! Tiing! Thanks for making me this birthday cake!
It was delicious, tasty! 
And I love it very very much! 
I bet everyone love it, too!
JIA YOU! Make more and more delicious cake! :b





Hmmm~ Happy birthday!! :)




They ask me to make the third wishes :D
Nice man!!
What did I wished that night? :b




Cut the cake! Cut the cake!!
You wanna some? :D
I eat it already! 
Blueksss~ :b




Nah nah nah~ Give you la!
IN YOUR DREAM :P




She really kissed me =O



Eeeee~ What are they doing?
Dating dating! :D 



HAHA!! Looking the sky and enjoy the romance :P 




Emily! What are you smiling? :D
It was taking by me!
GOOD TIMING!! :P




Teeheee!! Vain!!
She took it by herself -.-
EEEEEEE~




The celebration almost done! :P
Empty, empty and empty
Belly was FULL! :b




Two besties making the weird face
But it seems like just Emily the one made that face
Xin Yee just smiling at there /.\





Woots! Woots! Long time didn't meet
Were taking the picture AGAIN & AGAIN :D




My mum and me :)





Xin Yee was trying to kill Hui Tine
Emily just looking at there
Emily, why you don't wanna save Hui Tine? -.-
By the way, it was taken by me :DDD




Two besties :)





Vain till aneh kuan -.- 
NICE PICTURE ANYWAY :D




Boiling. Boiling and Boiling
Epic :P 




Emily, what are you doing? -.-
HIAO!!!! :D
Looking Xin Yee till like this
YERRRRR~




My birthday present that given by :
Xiiao Yen 
Joline
Hui Tine
Wan Ling
Jemimah
Xin Yee
Emily
Yenn Tiing





Yea~ Took this picture after finished feed our belly :P





Yes!! We were taking this picture before going back :) 






THE END.. 


P.S : Thanks for reading! Hit the 'funny' , 'interesting' or 'cool' then. Thanks! :P


Love, 
Shirly



No comments:

Post a Comment