Oops! Why got number 18 at here?
Dang dang dang dang!!!!!
IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY NUMBER! :D
Yesterday was 18th November 2011
Guess what? It was my last school day at 2011
I'm turning SIXTEEN 44 hours ago :D
*Happy! Wheeeee~ :b
At morning, Pn Goh, my teacher gave us some informations
All was about next year (2012) activities >.<
I've to say that, next year every student have to join Kuching High activities!
WHAT THE HELL??! I know right?
DAMN PRINCIPAL -.-
Just skip here. Say 'bout principal make me SICK!! /.\
MORNING .......
My classmates were sang me a birthday song.
It was awesome, though! *Touched of course!
This birthday song already made me touched, what more to say PRESENT?
Thanks! My 4S4 classmates! (2011)
We will change class next year, so thanks for being my classmates.
And, I love all of you very much! :)
AFTERNOON ......
I did nothing at afternoon, though!
Just TIRED, so I slept on sofa.
Of course, I watch FULL HOUSE (Korean movie)
Tee hee~! These movie is amazing!
You guys should have watch it! I'm serious!
MUST WATCH! :D
NIGHT ......
Here is the time! :D
My friends celebrated my birthday at U-GARDEN.
I knew their plans since the minute Joline and Yen called me.
HAHA! I just pretend not to know.
It is their plans, I've to let them plan every single things :D
Hey friends! Kinda upset hei? I knew every plan, though! :b
BUT
There's still the place that surprised me, though!
They told me they didn't bring any present for me.
I was been cheated by them -.-
I don't mind 'bout present, though! >.<
They gave me a box of thing.
Here is it.
Guess what is it?
Shoes that I always mentioned at facebook?
Basketball shirt that have printed my name?
Storybook that I wanted before?
Bla bla bla ......
I guessed shoes because it is heavy, but it's not!
Gidden's book! 九把刀的书!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! My favourite storybooks!
I meant it is really popular this recently.
《后青春期的诗》、《等一个人的咖啡》
《再一次相遇》 及 《那些年,我们一起追的女孩》
Thanks to :
Jemimah
Wan Ling
Joline
Yenn Tiing
Xiiao Yen
Emily
Xin Yee
Hui Tine
I appreciated it A LOT, friends! Love ya!! :P
Here another one.
Pei Wen and Rosy gave me for my birthday present.
Guess one more time? I bet you guys can guess it gua?
Bear? Purse? Pencil case? Shirt?
Teeheee~!!
ONE...
TWO...
THREE....
That's it!
Pencil case! They are serious! I ever told them that I wanna buy a pencil case. BUT never thought them will buy it for me。 Thanks to: Rosy Pei Wen I love both of you! :b Will use it next year! |
Still can't guess correct meh???? -.-
Another present for you guys.
Kinda small thing, though!
But I liked it!! :P
OK! So......
Jewelleries? Stationaries?
Choose either one! :P
There is it! Stationary!
Does anyone guess correct or not? :b
Thanks to :
Xiao Hui
My beloved classmate! I love you!
Xiao Hui! Thank you!
I promise you, I will smile always la :)
Hohoho!
You wrote something at there :b
Yerrr~ Shhhh~ I don't wanna tell you guys!
Me and Xiao Hui secret!! Buahahaha!!! :P
Nah!!!! Don't say this hand-writing, you guys don't know!! >.<
Let me give some tips~
She is ......
Cheerful
Awesome
GOOD COUNSELLOR
BASKETBALL PLAYER
Can't guess again?
SLAP YOU AH!!! -.-
Don't wanna play liao.. Hng!!
Can see it? The right side corner~
Thanks to :
Xin Yee
My beloved classmate! :P
Hey! dude! I will keep this letter.
Although you guys see this letter is such A PAPER
but, there is a lot of thing that remind me, though!
Love ya!! :P
Cute Cute bear bear picture at there.
Is the real bear inside? :P
Or cloth?
Or something that can eat?
Or photo fame?
Or moneybox? :D
Tadaaaa!! Its a photo fame!
I like this a lot! Because the photo fame can swing.
Teeehee~ Guess who bought this for me?
Thanks to :
Priscilla
Xin Yao! Thank you very very much!
I thought this thing was bought at other country
But she said it just at Kuching :D
Thanks, Xin Yao! I love you!
Hmmm~ I guess this is easy to guess gua?
Necklace? Bracelet? Anklets?
Aikx~ You guys must guess correct la -.-
At least correct one thing ba
Deng deng deng deng!!!!!!!!
It's a necklace!
Thanks to :
Hey! Bieber!! Thanks for the necklace, though!
I love it! :)
One thing is sweet!
You wrote something 'bout boy, hia? :P
Hahaha! I can't promise you this.
Just LET IT BE, OK? :D
Thanks ya!! Love ya!! :)
THIS!! This book~!! Awwww~!!
I love the story, though!
《我们不结婚,好吗》
This novel is MY DEAR lend me
You know? Yesterday was her holiday
BUT
She went school, just to lend me this novel.
Owwww~ Kinda upset la -.-
She should sleep at home, not went to school
I'm sorry, girl~
Thanks to :
Wee Chien
I love ya!!! :D
I appreciated it a lot, though!!!
Muackzzz~
Wheeee~ I love this too!! Guess what?
She is my classmate this year and next year!
I bet Emily know this! :D
Thanks to :
Evelyn Ting
Hey! I appreciated this a lot woi~
This picture is nice! Very very nice!
AWESOME!! I LOVE YOU!!! :D
KAMSAHAMIDA!! (Thank you)
CHONMAN NEYO (You're welcome)
Kinda messy. But never mind. I love it :D
Thanks to all of you!! :P
Everyone that wished me, thanks a lot!!!
I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!
Remember this? Still remember? Guys?
Got see 14 at there? :D
This was my birthday present when I'm 14 years old!!
My basketballer friends gave me for my present!
I loved it a lot! You know? Miss the time a lot, actually. :')
MY BESTIES ......
![]() |
I love her!
She gave me a lot of advises when I'm in trouble
Thank you! :P
|
![]() |
| She is my sister, though! Attending SPM this year :D JIA YOU! DUDE!! |
![]() |
| Hmmm~ Charming girl! :D Teach me basketball skill too! Thank you!! :P |
![]() |
| HAHAH! This one hia? Always get bully by me! She is awesome! BUT Scare of Xiiao Yen sometimes :D |
![]() |
| Neh! Handsome boy! Joline scare her! :DDDDD Eng dao eh! Number please :D |
![]() |
| Dang dang dang dang! My besties! She helped me a lot when I'm in trouble, too! Thanks! Dude! Love ya! :) |
![]() |
| My classmate! We've been through tons of memories Love you! Salted fish!! :P |
![]() |
| This one! Future Justin Bieber! The suckest brain between me and salted fish Memang always get scold by us :D |
![]() |
| This one ah! My 5 years friend already The person that quiet when meet people But, she is awesome! Love ya!! :P
MEMORIES
.......
3D gathering
I love this! And I
missed it!
When do we have
time to gather again? :)
I took this picture!!
Got skill, isn't it? :D
Best friend forever :P
|
Hmmm~ This!
We were having Christmas that day
Happy, though!
This year, where am I gonna celebrate it?
*Sighhhhh~
Went to Spring to celebrate Becca's birthday I guess
She was touched with her present :D
THE END
P.S : I'm tired writing this. 2 hours + ! Oh no! Why is it taking so long to write this? :D
Because I did put the feeling inside ba!!
Thanks for enjoy this blog!
Love you guys!
P.S again : There still a lot of besties that I have
But I cant find their picture ><
Sze Han
Wan Ling
Birthday Cake I still haven't put here
I'll put it next time, K? :)
Love,
Shirly



















woots woots
ReplyDeletethanks barr ! xD