Tuesday, November 15, 2011

冷漠





怎么?这主题很伤感吧? PERHAPS :)
刚刚收到消息 明天看《那些年 我们一起追的女孩》
总共 7 位一起看
很悲伤的 都是情侣位子 那 我该怎办?
雯与慧、霖与敏、含与静,那我呢?
本来是自己决定不去看 
但 很遗憾的 我不能不去 我必须载静
自己做了最痛心的决定——自己坐 自己看戏


Why am I always get the bad luck, huh?
I DID NOTHING at sixteen years ago, previous life
Why am I the one have to SACRIFICE? HUH???!
Am I that bad? I did NOTHING!!
Except cheating, stealing, jealousy 
But all of that are small matter, isn't it?
Kept on questioning myself that, ' Am I that bad?'


我的生日就快到了
难道我就没有那个资格得到好日子过吗?
是我的孽 还是我应该得到的惩罚?
亲爱的主,是你惩罚错了吗?
我不应该这么质问您 对不起
或许 自己太冲动了 失礼了 抱歉


Perhaps, I should accept all this thing. 
I deserve it, isn't it? 
I've no idea, no comment, what the hell is going on
But I've to say, I DESERVE IT 
I've to accept, accept, and accept
Things will get right when there is the time right
:)


***************************************************


过几天 将是我 16 岁生日
朋友们 都暗中帮我举办生日
但 当天的我 是喜 还是伤呢?不晓得 
真的很希望自己当天真的能够开开心心、高高兴兴过 16 岁生日
谁能预测 以后 朋友还能庆祝我的生日?
所以 我还是必须开心、高兴的过这甜蜜的生日吧!


Somehow, IF [he] is my birthday present .....
Waoo!! What a wonderful sweet 16? :D
Shirly, come on! You're dreaming!
Although he's at Kuching right now, BUT he don't even know you
Will he come on your birthday party?
So, stop dreaming of all this nonsense, ok? -.-


******************************************************


假期到了 我该怎办?
本小姐不愿意呆在家无所事事呢
请问 谁愿意找我出去玩
也许 我还是静静地在家学书吧
必须得做好充分的准备 考好成绩
好让那些小看我的人 刮目相看!
我就不相信 我不能做到
这世上 没有不可能做到的事 就只有懒惰的人
我!不!是!那!种!人!
我不会让你们小看我!
我宁愿一个人努力 也不会让你们说 我笨!
那些小看我的人 
你!们!等!着!瞧!


My friend lend me a box of English storybooks
And I've to finish it by the ending of holiday
Ohmigosh! What am I suppose to do?
JUST READ IT :D
I have to say I'm the luckiest person in this world
BECAUSE
I don't need to spend my $ , but I still can read book
It is really awesome, isn't it? :P


I think I got to go, I'm exhausted /.\
I've to wake up 5.30am in the next morning
and the destination is SCHOOL -.-
Then have to enjoy my loneliness at movie theater 
For goodness's sake! I've to enjoy it all by myself! :')


P.S : Sorry for reading my sad story today. I just can't stand it any more. I've to find some place to 'vomit' it out. So, this is my place :) Thank God for everything I've been through! :) Bye, then~ 



1 comment: