"NOOOOOOOO!!" Most of my classmates reply straight away, exclaim..
"Well, why? we should have done this few weeks ago or whatsoever." Pn Loo trying to teach us.
"No.. Teacher, we're in holiday mood. Could you just....umm.. don't teach?" One of the classmate said.
"Can't. I have to teach it in this year. Nobody will teach you guys next year. You guys will change to classroom/classmate next year." Pn Loo said..
"Oww... This cant be.."
"Teacher.. Can we postpone it to tomorrow?"
Teacher.. Don't la.. Let us just rest or chatting with each other..."
............................
Poor Pn Loo.. She's so innocent.. =(
Some students even give her a nickname : OLD LADY
Teacher, Im sorry. I meant WE ARE SORRY
I didn't mean not to concentrate on your lesson
I just cant concentrate. How could I do without you?
Every time I pass by your side, my heart full of guilt.
Asking myself, WHY AM I DOING ALL THIS STUFF TO YOU?
The guilt, the sins and .....
Oh, Pn Loo. I am sorry.. Thousands of sorry.. Millions of sorry
Im sorry for not respect you
Im sorry for not concentrate during your lesson
Im sorry for giving up myself
Im sorry for making you sad..
Im sorry ='/
Next year, I'll not be able to see you again
I meant SELDOM..
Poor Pn Loo... Im sorry =/
*************************************************
So, Holiday is coming!! Hahah!!
Im jobless!! =/ I wanna work, though!
Kinda bored at home.
My friend lend me a bunch of storybooks, I've to read it as fast as I could
NO!!! >.< How could I spend my holiday with storybooks??
I wanna practice my basketball, I wanna study, I wanna hang out
But.. WHERE'S THE $$ ?
Nobody will sponsor me, and of course I knew it
because THERE'S NO FREE LUNCH IN THIS WORLD :DDDD
So far, so good.. I still have money in my purse :P
**************************************************
Hmm.. Not going to talk anything sad.. =/
Its 11pm right now
I've got to sleep right now
Brought some news anyway!
HE'S COMING KUCHING TOMORROW!!
Wheee~!! Haha!! Kinda crazy!! Awww~!!!
Muahahaha!! Oh yeah!!! Shhhhh~!! Just keep it
Don't tell anyone :P
Good night! Everyone! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment