Trying to practice my English using writing =/
Well, my friend lend me a bunch of English storybooks
I have to read it within 2 weeks, I guess?
Hurry, right? I finished 2 storybooks ONLY
I know right? kinda slow~ Try to read those whole books
OH NO!! Gotta kill the boredom with these books.. =/
Well.. JOBLESS -3-
I dont wanna stay at home, though!!
You know, It is B.O.R.E.D!! -3-
I hate those feeling~ Aikx~
Sometimes, I just feel like... umm...
People underestimating me? I've no idea
Just feel that way. You know? Those feeling is really sucks!!
Im just in front of them, they just cant see me
Please!! Do treat me like friend!
I know, Im always moody, sad or whatsoever
Im just protecting myself :)
I do open my heart every time when Im in school.
Why just cant have fun with me, though?
I guess, I have to stop all this sadness
Because every time I write my blog, theres the sadness come
DAMN YOU
Hmm~ I've lots of thing wanna write. But I'm kinda lazy, though!
Lazy write till very long
You know la. Im the laziest person in this world
AND I HAVE TO CONFESS IT :D
Bye then..
Miss ya! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment