Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy birthday!!!

29 minutes to go, then my birthday is coming..
But Don't know what's my feeling right now.. I am like so sad..
Hmmm~ But I couldn't find any answer from myself..
Funny right? Hahahaha.. So am I!
Seems like my disease is around me.. Haish..
What to do? So I am gonna kek EMO right now..

I am totally change to another person right now!! ><
The time that I am waiting before, it already GONE..
The feeling that I waiting is already GONE..
What should I do now? What should I do now?
Shirly, you must be happy!! Yea!! MUST HAPPY!!
20 minutes to go~ Then is your special day and you are a birthday girl!!
Yeah!! Go! Go! Go! You can do it!! Hehehehe~
Jia you!!! ^^

I got nothing to do le.. Right now is waiting the time to come.. xD
Never mind I tell yo guys a joke le.. Ahahahaha!!
You know what!? Somebody last night cry lo.. Aiyer~ Good girl also will cry?
Kek si.. Last night still cry in front of me.. Omg!! Shocked!!xD
Shhhhhhh~ Don't tell anyone wui~ Hahaha...
6 more minutes~ Hmmmmmm~ Nothing to say liao.. Bye bye then~

My beloved Shirly, here is your birthday coming!
Happy birthday!!! 15 year-old liao wui~ Become older and older liao wui~
Kena people fool around later..xD
Yea! My mood is coming!! Muahahahah!!! Happy birthday!!!
Thanks Lord! Thanks Lord for giving me this life!!
Muackzzzz! Love my daddy! (Lord)

No comments:

Post a Comment