Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thanks, guys!!

Today I went to Darren's restaurant to have dinner with my friend!
There is Wan Ling, Melannie, Jemimah, Hannah, Hui Tine, and Darren..
Actually still got two girl coming, but they got some problem so can't go.. =')
Priscilla is ill, and I hope she can take care of herself! ^^
Chien is working so can't go..xD

I am the 1st person reached one jaya which is the place we meet 1st..
But then I was accompanied my mum and sister eat at other place..
Then Jemimah reached jor, and I went to meet her..
Since nobody reach, so me and Jemimah decided went in one jaya shopping 1st!
I was shocked because it is huge and this is the 1st time I went in..
Jemimah and me were ALMOST lost inside there, cause the escalator at there is HIDE??!
We were like so embarrasing because that is the 1st time we went inside!xD
Then we reach Smart where is the place full of storybook!
We went in only for a while, then Tine called us that they reached there already =.='''
It was so disappointing..xD

After we four ( wan ling, me, jemimah and tine ) reached jor, we went to darren's there 1st..
Melannie and Hannah went there by themselves. So after all people reached, we start eat!!!
Muahahahah!! The food was nice lo!! Then I started ask Darren teach me how to cook one of them!!
Hahaha! I decided cook the dishes to my dad and mum, but don't know they will eat it or not?
You know la, I don't know how to cook bah. I scare later I cook liao, they not dare to eat ah.. =l
Aidi~! Will sad de ah me.. =X

After finish eating, we went eat ice-cream that Jemimah suggest..
Hahaha.. My mum treated them wor~
They still song birthday song to me!? o.O  *touched
And I got lots of present that sent by them.. Wan Ling and Tine gave me a pencil case and a bear..
Melannie gave me a pair of earing, Hannah gave me a thing that I don't know how to explain to you guys..
Paiseh..xD
And Hannah said I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BUY FOR YOU?
I am saying here, Hannah, NO NEEDA BUY ANYTHING LA..=X

This year I got lots of thingy lo..Hmmm~
Don't know is they too clever or too understand me?
They bought de thing, all is I want???
Maybe before I wrote in blog, so they bought it????
Oh no!! If I knows, I don't write it better.. It is too expensive la.. ><
A body glove wallet that given by Sze Han?
A body glove pencil case that given by Tine??
A necklace that given by Ling???
A pair of earing that given by Melannie??
A thing that I don't know how to say given by Hannah??
And a cute bear that given by Wan Ling??
STILL GOT PRISCILLA PRESENT..>.<
I am so shy to take all those present la.. It is too expensive for me, aikx~
But guys, thanks for everything too!!! ^^

I am deciding to watch movie with my friend again next Wednesday!
Hahaha.. The movie is SKYLINE!
Woots!! I wanna watch it!! Hiak hiak hiak!
Skyline, here I come!!!!!!

Ok la.. I am really tired now..
Is dying here if I continue write this happy memories..
I will remember it with all my heart!! ^^

One more thing, I wanna tell a person this thing..
Girl, I never blame you.. I am really thanks for your caring that before you gave me!
I appreciate it A LOT! I know in facebook you are writing me, but I not dare like it..>.<
I wanna say here that THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!
I appreciate you with all my heart as you appreciate me!
Hope you will read this if you know I am writing you, girl..
Thanks!! Muackzzz~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment