Sunday, November 14, 2010

Yippie~!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH! 4 more days, girl!! Your special is COMING SOON!!!
Muahahahah~! I am crazy isn't it? Sorry then, I am really nervous what..>.<
It is my birthday, and kinda hope everyone of my classmate can celebrate with me lo..
I still automatic ask SOMEBODY call SOMEBODY go out lo.. Woots!!
I don't know is the activity continue or not la, because they still haven't confirm le.. =D
BUT I am quite happy already, because LOTS of my friend remember my special day..
Is kinda TOUCH, you know? Thanks Lord for giving me this chance! ^^
I am quite happy though! Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! <3
Talk about birthday, surely got present la? HAHA!
I purposely write this one..XD
Actually I want many thing la, such as a slippers, memory card, shirt, body glove's wallet and BLA BLA BLA..
Hey! I am just SIMPLY write only yea! I don't wanna you guys because of me then buy it..
Because I am not worth for you to but THOSE THINGY! ok?? ^^

I still remember that SOMEONE asked me what I want on my birthday lo..
I was like....SHOCKED! She will treat me that good? xD
Anyway, thanks yea! Girl.. ^^

I got nothing to say already, so BYE BYE...

No comments:

Post a Comment