Hahah.. Expect reading novel, I don't know what to do to prepare my day..xD
This recently I am interesting with one novel ah! The name is 完蛋了!惹上霸道撒旦王子!
The link at here : http://www.readnovel.com/novel/72798/1.html, if you are interest in this, go here!!!
I am really interesting in this novel la, be honest..xD The novel quite good!!!
Hiak hiak hiak! Trust me! XD
Besides online and read novel, I don;t know still got what activity can let me do.. =X
My mum kept on asking me go nearest shop find work..
Aikx~ I don't know wanna do or not la.. If work, I got my money to spend what I want..
If don't work, I will feel bored EVERYDAY!
I feel like going to Tine's shop there work la, but it is far away from my house.. =/
Oh ya! I feel like asking Darren teach me COOKING!!!
Oh no!! xD Darren is going to teach me lo! But I just don't know when he will teach me!!
Actually because of my daddy la! He phone me and asked to cook for him when he back Kuching here..
Because of him, I this girl don't know how to cook also get FORCED to learn how to cook!! =.=
Shhhhh~ Don't tell people that I don't know how to cook la!!! >.<
And I still ask teacher teach me how to say HO JIU UA! ( 福州话)
My teacher know le! LUCKILY ah!! If not I don't know how to be ho jiu neng ah!
Get people laugh!! I am gonna learn and communicate with my dad when he's coming back here!!
Let him know that his daughter know how to talk ho jiu ua!!! Hiak hiak hiak!!!
Oh yeah!! Remember I wrote ' jealous ' this word at Facebook ma?
Actually I jealous that they can in Sarawak team ah! ( basketball )
You know I envy ma? Haish~ So good de wor.. Can in Sarawak team.. ><
So I also wanna be them! Although I know my standard not as good as them, but I can train, isn't it?
Yea!! I know this tough is given by Lord! AND I know I can go through it!!
The sadness that I went through before is a good example!xD
And I believe I can do it!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!! This is my target!! And I can go through it!!!
Thanks God!!!! ^^
Oh ya!! I still got one thing need tell from here!
I wanna thanks to my beloved friend ( wan ling ), because she did somethings special for me!!!
Hahaha... Still don't know? She invited our classmates go darren's restaurant and celebrate my birthday!
Although it is late 2 days, but I am quite happy eh!!
Besides can taste darren's cook, also can celebrate my birthday! Year 2010 is very very lucky for me!!
And I am quite happy met this best friend! Although Shally can't go my party, but she also no choice..
I understand..^^
Lord, thanks for everything that you gave for me.. I appreciate it A LOT!! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment